Kardem has comprehensive security to provide you with the highest levels of privacy. We absolutely will not provide any other third party access to your information unless required to do so by law.
We maintain a secure administration environment over the whole Kardem application and across all customers. We do this so that we can better understand how Kardem is being used and can maintain and improve the service.
We are committed to fulfill the following activities within our information security policy:
• Create an Information Security Management System within the frame of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility first and ensure its sustainability.
• Take actions towards protecting information assets against internal or external threats with an effective risk management.
• Create information security infrastructure effectively and provide the necessary resources.
• Increase the awareness of all our employees within the Information Security Management System.
• Keep our policy up to date and make it accessible by all our employees.
• Ensure continuous improvement of the system through monitoring, measuring, auditing and reviewing activities.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to serve you in the best way possible.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected]